Heathley Healthcare REIT will be an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust ("REIT") listed on the ASX and will own interests in a portfolio of quality healthcare property assets throughout Australia.
The REIT will comprise an Initial Portfolio of 42 properties, including day hospitals and specialist centres, medical centres, residential aged care facilities, medical offices and private hospitals.
The REIT’s objective is to provide investors with stable, secure returns and the potential for capital growth by investing in properties in the healthcare sector underpinned by leases to a range of reputable healthcare operators. To achieve its objective, the REIT’s strategy is to:
● Invest in a quality portfolio of strategically located Australian healthcare properties;
● Diversify the Portfolio by location, property type, tenant and healthcare use;
● Own properties that have a stable, secure earnings profile, with rental income underpinned by long-term leases with experienced and stable healthcare operators;
● Adhere to a prudent capital structure and capital management strategy, with target Gearing between 25% to 40%;
● Pursue acquisition, divestment and investment opportunities, utilising Heathley Group’s healthcare sector relationships and expertise; and
● Continue to assess and, where appropriate, undertake the development of the Portfolio.
LINK TO CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DOCUMENTS